This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the https://recodefashion.com/ website (hereinafter, the “Website”) of ISTITUTO EUROPEO DI DESIGN, S.L. (hereinafter, RECODE FASHION), with Tax Code B-80813959, C. Flor Alta, 8, Madrid 28004
I. General information
- Owner of the website https://recodefashion.com/: Istituto Europeo Di Design, S.L
- Registered address at: C/ Flor Alta, 8, 28004, Madrid
- Registry Registration: Companies Registry of Madrid in Volume 7617, Folio 206, Page number M-123199.
II. General terms and conditions of use of the website
Purpose of the terms and conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Terms and Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the RECODE FASHION Website. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Website means: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both static and dynamic, i.e., the navigation tree, and all the elements integrated into both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all services offered to Users (hereinafter, Services).
The main purpose of the Website is to provide information on the courses and activities offered by RECODE FASHION.
Modifications to the Website
IED reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, whether temporarily or permanently, access to, browsing, use of, hosting and/or downloading of contents and/or use of services on the website, with or without prior notice, and the user shall have no option to demand compensation of any kind for this reason.
Accessing, browsing and using the Website confers on the visitor the status of user (hereinafter, “User”), which implies knowledge, understanding and acceptance, from the moment the User starts to browse the Website, of all the Terms and Conditions established herein and their subsequent amendments. Some of the services provided through the Website may be regulated by Contract Terms and Conditions that will replace, complete or amend the content of these Terms and Conditions.
Access to the Website is free of charge.
The User accepts his or her responsibility to make proper use of the Website, which means that:
- The User undertakes to make lawful, diligent, honest and proper use of all information or content accessed through the Website under the principles of good faith and respecting at all times the legislation in force.
- The User undertakes not to cause malicious or intentional damage or harm that might impair or alter this website, its databases or files and not to introduce or disseminate “computer viruses, Trojans or worms” or any type of threat that may lead to alterations in the contents or systems making up the Website.
- The User undertakes to comply with all the requirements set out with regard to intellectual property rights, industrial property rights and other similar rights.
- The User undertakes to provide truthful and lawful information in the forms provided by RECODE FASHION in order to access to certain Services offered by the Website.
- The User is hereby informed, and accepts, that access to this website in no way implies commencement of a commercial relationship with IED or any of its regional offices.
- Should the User have knowledge of the existence of any illicit, illegal or unlawful content or of content that might represent an infringement of third-party rights, the User must immediately notify IED for the latter to take the pertinent measures.
Limitation of liability
RECODE FASHION does not guarantee the availability, continuity or usefulness of the Website or the Services. RECODE FASHION will make every effort to ensure proper functioning of the Website. However, it is not liable for and does not guarantee that access to this Website will not be interrupted or be error-free. It also accepts no liability for any loss or damage may be caused to Users as a result of computer viruses or external agents that third parties may deposit on the Website.
RECODE FASHION is also not liable for any damage that may be caused to users as a result of improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not liable in any way for any network crashes, interruptions, failures or defects in telecommunications that may occur.
In addition, RECODE FASHION accepts no liability for the information contained in third-party web pages or social networks that may be accessed through links from any web page owned by IED. The presence of links on IED web pages is for information purposes only and does not in any way constitute a suggestion, invitation or recommendation with regard to such websites.
However, RECODE FASHION declares that it has adopted all necessary measures within its means and the state of the art to guarantee the website’s functioning and to reduce system errors from a technical, legal and organisational perspective.
The intellectual property rights of the content, graphic design and codes of the website belong to RECODE FASHION and, therefore, any reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity through any media and through any technical means that may be performed with the contents of the website, even where the source is quoted, are strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of RECODE FASHION, pursuant to the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the recast text of the Intellectual Property Act.
RECODE FASHION expressly reserves the right to take any civil or criminal action under Spanish and foreign law that may be appropriate as a result of the unauthorised use of its intellectual property rights.
You are hereby informed that the RECODE FASHION Website makes or may make available links to Users that allow Users to access other websites managed by RECODE FASHION or websites belonging to third parties.
RECODE FASHION accepts no liability for the information contained in third-party websites or social networks that may be accessed through links on any web page owned by RECODE FASHION. The presence of links on RECODE FASHION web pages is for information purposes only and does not in any way constitute a suggestion, invitation or recommendation with regard to such websites.
Links to other web pages
RECODE FASHION does not control the privacy policies or the practices of third-party websites, nor does it accept any liability for them.
The User acknowledges and accepts that RECODE FASHION will not be liable for external websites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials offered through said websites or resources.
The User acknowledges and accepts that RECODE FASHION will not be liable for any loss or damage which the User may suffer as a result of the availability of the aforementioned external websites or resources, or as a result of the credibility the User gives to the completeness, accuracy or the existence of any type of advertising, products or other materials offered through said websites or resources.
Any User that wishes to add links to the website from their own website must comply with the following conditions:
- The link may only connect to the page and may not reproduce it in any manner.
- In accordance with applicable legislation, it is strictly prohibited to establish frames of any type that surround the portal or allow it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or jointly with content external to the portal such that it (i) induces, or may induce, error or confusion in users regarding the origin of the service or its contents, (ii) involves an act of comparison or unfair imitation, (iii) serves to take advantage of the reputation, brand and prestige of IED or (iv) is in any other way prohibited by law.
- No false or inaccurate statement about Istituto Europeo di Design, about the quality of its services or about its employees or professionals may be made from the website that includes the link.
- The source website may not use the trademark or any other distinctive sign of Istituto Europeo di Design, except where authorised by law or expressly permitted by Istituto di Design.
- The website that features the link must comply with current legislation and may not have or link to contents that (i) are unlawful, harmful, contrary to morality and good customs, (ii) induce, or may induce, the misconception that Istituto Europeo di Design endorses or supports the ideas, statements or actions of the source website, or (iii) are inappropriate with regard to the activity performed by Istituto Europeo di Design, bearing in mind the contents and general theme of the website featuring the link.
- Finally, users that insert contents of other users in their own websites will not be subject to the provisions set out in this point because, in a strict sense, the calls that occur from their own website to said contents are not links to such content or to the portal of Istituto Europeo di Design. Their own websites “call” the code of the contents published by Istituto Europeo di Design and said contents are reproduced on their own websites.
Links to the owner’s channel on other platforms and social networks
Through a series of tools and applications, IED provides users with links that enable them to access the channels and pages of the website that Istituto Europeo Di Design maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube…). The sole purpose of including these links in the website is to allow users to gain access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not entail the existence of any relationship whatsoever between the Istituto Europeo di Design and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked platform, nor does it represent acceptance or approval by Istituto Europeo di Design of the contents, products and/or services therein; the owner, manufacturer or distributor is solely liable for such contents, products and/or services.
Activation and use of these applications may require user identification and authentication (login/password) in the corresponding platforms, which are completely external to the website and beyond the control of Istituto Europeo di Design. By accessing these external networks, the user enters an environment that is not controlled by Istituto Europeo di Design, and therefore Istituto Europeo Di Design accepts no liability whatsoever for the security configuration in these environments.
Given that Istituto Europeo di Design has no control whatsoever over the content hosted in these channels, the user acknowledges and accepts that Istituto Europeo Di Design accepts no liability whatsoever for the content or the services to which the user may have access on these pages, or for any content, products, services, advertising or any other material available on them. The user must therefore exercise extreme caution in the assessment and use of the information, contents and services existing in the linked channels, and with regard to their own information and that of third parties that they want to share on said channels.
The Owner does not authorise links to be established to the Istituto Europeo di Design website from pages containing illicit, illegal, degrading or obscene materials, information or contents, or, in general, any that violate laws, morals or the public order or generally accepted social norms.
At any event, users may establish links in their respective websites that lead to the website providing the following conditions are met:
- The link cannot reproduce the content of the website or parts thereof in any way
- Creating a browser or border environment around sections of the website is not allowed, nor may the website be modified in any other way
- Making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the website and/or, in particular, declaring or insinuating that Istituto Europeo di Design has authorised the link or has supervised or in any way accepted the contents, products or services offered or made available on the website in which said link is established is forbidden.
- The page in which the link to the website is established shall not contain unlawful information or contents, contents that are against morals and generally accepted decency and public order, contents that infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual and industrial property rights and/or the right to honour, the privacy of individuals and families or a person’s image or any other rights, or contents that violate personal data protection regulations.
Istituto Europeo di Design is neither authorised nor has the human or technical resources to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products and services provided by other websites that have established links to the website. Istituto Europeo di Design does not accept any liability whatsoever for any aspect of websites that establish such links to this website. Specifically, by way of illustration but without restriction, this refers to aspects of their operation, access, data, information, files, quality and the reliability of their products and services, their own links and/or any of their contents, in general.
General terms and conditions of use of social profiles
Istituto Europeo di Design wants all the final users to know their rights and obligations from the time they visit their social profiles on Facebook, Twitter and/or any similar social network.
Similarly, Istituto Europeo di Design informs users about their rights and obligations with regard to the contents displayed through their social profiles, logos and brands used, as well as the liabilities that may result from use of the service.
Istituto Europeo di Design is deeply committed to ensuring that this service functions correctly and in line with the terms and conditions agreed with users. However, situations which may result in liabilities may sometimes arise (particularly as a result of the intervention of malicious third parties).
In this regard, those situations in which Istituto Europeo di Design does not accept liability for the actions of its users, with the latter accepting any resulting liability, are indicated below:
- In the event that any information that has not been published or shared by Istituto Europeo di Design, or that has been published by an external third party, is published on the social network.
- In the event that the social network is not operational for technical reasons attributable to the owner of the platform itself, third parties, unforeseen reasons or force majeure, with the social network or, where appropriate, the third party liable for this situation.
- In the event that the social network modifies its general terms and conditions of use, privacy policies or method of operation, with the social network liable for these situations.
- In the event that the user stores, disseminates, publishes or distributes on the social network any type of defamatory, libellous or discriminatory material or material that incites violence or that is contrary to morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the image of third parties.
- In the event that the user uses the social network to enter data, viruses or malicious code in the computers of Istituto Europeo di Design or any other user.
- In the event that any of the content accessible through the social profiles of Istituto Europeo di Design is contrary to current regulations, the latter undertakes to withdraw it immediately as soon as it becomes aware of the situation.
Istituto Europeo di Design does not undertake to inform users when their comments and publications are subject to editing and/or moderation. Nevertheless, it might issue a warning and take the appropriate measures to suspend and exclude users that periodically and systematically send inappropriate content. Those users who carry out the aforementioned behaviours on more than one occasion, having been previously suspended or excluded from the service, may be prevented from using the social profile indefinitely, with this implying the exclusion from the programme and permanent blocking of the user.
Similarly, Istituto Europeo di Design does not guarantee the truthfulness, reliability, validity or integrity of the content of third parties contained in its social profile and any linked website Istituto Europeo di Design is not liable for the content of websites not operated by Istituto Europeo di Design.
The social profile of Istituto Europeo di Design may include opinions, recommendations or statements from third parties which do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Istituto Europeo di Design or indicate its commitment to a specific line of action.
The information provided through the profile of Istituto Europeo di Design on social networks should under no circumstances be considered the equivalent of appropriate professional advice in relation to your specific circumstances and enquiries so as to thus achieve the greatest effectiveness in the measures adopted. In no case may the information provided through social networks be considered an alternative to the information provided personally by Istituto Europeo di Design.
Istituto Europeo di Design recommends that users act with caution, common sense and sound judgement when using their social profile and that they thoroughly assess the truthfulness, validity, integrity and pertinence of the information published through it for their purposes. Any decision adopted by users based on said information will be strictly at their own responsibility and risk.
The user, once they start to follow the social profiles of Istituto Europeo di Design, may publish comments, links, images or photographs are any other type of content, according to the terms and conditions of the social network itself. In any event, the user must be the owner of said content, hold the rights to use the intellectual property or have the consent of the corresponding third parties.
Any user that decides to share contents on the social profile of Istituto Europeo di Design, must be aware that their publications will be accessible and therefore known by the other users. Therefore, said user will be solely responsible for the contents, as well as the implications that this may have with regard to their privacy.
Any publication on the social profile of Istituto Europeo di Design which harms or may harm morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringes, violates or breaches intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to the image, privacy or current legislation is strictly prohibited. In these cases, Istituto Europeo di Design reserves the right to withdraw the content and may request the permanent blocking of the user who publishes the content.
Any publication on the social profile of Istituto Europeo di Design which harms or may harm morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringes, violates or breaches intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to the image, privacy or current legislation is strictly prohibited. In these cases, Istituto Europeo Di Design reserves the right to withdraw the content and may request the permanent blocking of the user who publishes the content.
In this regard, the contents, opinions or answers to questions published, expressed or sent by the creators, sponsors, advertisers or users of the profile of Istituto Europeo di Design, other than the content provided by Istituto Europeo di Design, are opinions and the exclusive responsibility of the person who posts them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Istituto Europeo di Design, which is not liable for the content that they publish, post, distribute, disclose or transmit through the official profiles of Istituto Europeo di Design.
Similarly, Istituto Europeo di Design reserves the right not to respond individually to the comments and messages received through its profile, as well as not to follow all users that start to follow its social profile.
Certain information included in the profiles of Istituto Europeo di Design may contain forward-looking statements, including but not limited to, statements that are predictions or indicative of future events, trends, plans or objectives. It is not advisable for the user to depend solely and exclusively on these statements, which, given their nature, are subject to known and unknown uncertainties and risks. For all of the above, Istituto Europeo di Design accepts no obligation to publicly disclose any updates or reviews of these forward-looking statements, whether to reflect new information or future events or circumstances or for any other purpose.
For answers to questions, complaints or claims, please consult the corporate website of Istituto Europeo di Design, where the relevant information channels are available.
Istituto Europeo di Design will use the social networks to publish its own services. In any event, if Istituto Europeo di Design decides to process your contact data (user profile of the social network and/or e-mail) to perform direct commercial communications, it will always do so in compliance with legal requirements relating to data protection and information society services.
The fact of recommending the social profiles of Istituto Europeo di Design to other uses so that they may also be informed about its activity will not be considered as advertising.
Providing current legislation in force to this effect establishes the possibility of the parties submitting to a specific jurisdiction, for all disputes deriving from or related to this website, Spanish legislation in force at the time of the dispute will be applicable, and we will be subject to the Courts of Madrid, as well as, where appropriate, the Consumer Arbitration Boards or similar bodies to which we are attached at the time of the dispute.